Call us today: 0116 286 7772
RECYCLING 3...WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
We’re always looking for people with the right skills. To fit in at Casepak you really need to live up to our “recycling excellence” promise. We look for people who:
- Are passionate about recycling
- Understand waste management
- Believe in real customer service
- Are cheerful, helpful, bright and resourceful
Of course, you don’t need to be a recycling guru or waste management expert for every role, but we do ask that you have the right attitude from the outset.
As vacancies occur, we’ll post them below. Please check back regularly for updated job vacancy listings. And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @CasepakLtd as we’ll also use this to let you know.
Before you apply to be part of the Casepak team, please read our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Mobile Plant Operator
- Alternate shift pattern 05:00-14:00 + 12:00-22:00
- Rate of pay £9 p/h following successful probation period and training
- Paid weekly each Thursday
This role is central to the production team and the day-to-day tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Using a variety of mobile plant – including fork lifts, clamp trucks, skid steer loaders and shovel loaders.
- Loading and offloading vehicles in a timely manner – including containers, flat bed lorries and curtain sided vehicles.
- Processing and sorting dry, source segregated recyclable materials using mobile plant and feeding production baling equipment in line with specific training.
- Ensuring mobile plant is clean and in good working order – documenting condition and reporting defects.
- Controlling the quality of incoming material on a day-to-day basis and providing feedback to Team Leaders; completion of relevant documentation accordingly.
- Maintaining high standard of housekeeping on site on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation.
- Previous experience in using mobile plant mandatory.
- Previous experience in operating counterbalance with attachments or plant used to load/unload is desired, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Previous work experience in the recycling industry desired but not essential.
- Able to think creatively, act on own judgement with minimal supervision and work as part of a team.
- Integrity and initiative.
- Good attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Results driven; focused on achieving required objectives and targets.
- Self-motivated, with a desire for continual improvement.
- Flexible and adaptable in order to achieve the aims of the business.
All applications should be sent to – firstname.lastname@example.org